It is a science that aims to regain functionality and aesthetic appearance that is damaged, diminished or lost with fixed prostheses, removable prostheses, zirconium and laminated restorations.
- It is a highly aesthetic, healthy and long-lasting material that is used to prevent traditional metal-supported porcelain from reflecting black-gray from the gum edge over time.
- There is no metal inside, they are produced with completely computer-aided 3D scrapers.
Duration of treatment
1 session of rehearsal is performed after the preparation of the teeth and the impression taking. In this rehearsal, the compatibility of the zirconium infrastructures with the gums, adjacent and opposite teeth are checked. After the color of the final restoration is decided with the patient, the teeth are delivered in the finishing session 3-4 days later. These procedures can be completed by visiting the clinic only 2-3 times within a total of 10-15 days.
Laminated restorations are the most up-to-date and aesthetic solution on the market. It is produced entirely of glass-ceramic. In this way, its light transmittance, aesthetic appearance and color harmony are almost perfect. And during these procedures, only the front parts of the teeth are abraded, it is a very protective and healthy treatment option.
Duration of Treatment
- First, the control and examination session is arranged. The laughing line, tooth-lip relation, vertical and horizontal view of the face, the color and position of the other teeth in the mouth are checked with the patient. After deciding how many laminates will be made, a measurement is taken from the patient so that the technician can show the patient the finished state and the technician is prepared a wax-up.
- In the next session, these temporary restorations, which we call wax-up, are applied to the patient's mouth. Our patient expresses his opinions about these teeth and if deemed appropriate, the procedure can be started. Until this time, the patient's teeth have never been touched.
- After our patient gives his consent, only the front parts of the teeth are abraded. Measurements are taken using digital or traditional methods and sent to the technician.
- The infrastructure is rehearsed within a week. Compliance with teeth and gums, their position according to the patient's face and lip line are checked. If approval is given, a final session is requested.
- Final restorations prepared within 3-4 days are delivered to the patient.
Digital Smile Design
- In our clinic, a design technology is used for our patients, which is completely produced in a computerized environment, and teeth can be made in desired shapes and forms.
- Digital scanning is performed from the patient at the first examination appointment. These scans are sent to the laboratory and interviews are made to produce them in the way the patient specifies. If our patient's wishes will not cause any functional problems, scraping is done and teeth called mock-up are produced.
- These teeth are adapted to the patient's mouth and it is discussed whether they are liked or not, if approved, the process is started by abrading the relevant teeth. In cases where it is not liked or desired to be changed, it can be presented to the patient again by making relevant changes. In the meantime, since no cutting process has been made from the teeth yet, trials can be made easily.
We want aligned, white and bright teeth for a beautiful smile. However, some individuals may have anatomically deformities and tooth separations in their teeth. Bonding is a treatment in which these deformities, tooth gaps and fractures in our teeth are corrected aesthetically with filling using various bonding agents.
What are the benefits?
It is faster than the alternatives, Lamina porcelain and zirconium. Usually, abrasion is not applied on your teeth or a minimum level of roughening is applied as required. In this way, no harm will be done to your teeth. Bonding process is usually 1 session.